Welcome from the Principal
In keeping with our tradition, we at Incarnation Catholic school
- Inspire life-long learning;
- Challenge each individual to be a disciple of Christ; and
- Strive to live our Catholic faith through service to each other and the community.
Therefore, our purpose is three-fold:
- Offer a curriculum based on current research, sound pedagogy, and the highest standards of excellence.
- Intertwine our academics with teachings of and participation in our Catholic faith.
- Encourage our school community to use our increasing knowledge and our develop ing faith as a way to improve the world around us.
Put simply, we educate our children in the context of the Catholic faith so that they can make in a difference in our world today, tomorrow and always.
With a firm reliance on our Heavenly Father and His only Son, Jesus, ICS has educated children in the Tampa Bay area for over 40 years. We seek to build upon this wonderful and rich tradition, constantly searching for ways to improve while always remaining rooted in the steadfast tenants of the Catholic faith.
We truly believe that “God is with us” at Incarnation. I am confident that if you come to visit our school, meet any of our students, work with our faculty and staff or even become a part of our community yourself, that you will come to experience Christ’s loving presence at ICS as well.