How To Apply
Admission Contact: Suzanne Portner, Director of Marketing & Admissions
- Telephone: 813.727.7582
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incarnation Catholic School is accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference (FCC) and follows the state of Florida, FCC and Diocese of St. Petersburg Guidelines for:
- entrance into Pre – Kindergarten (age 4) on or before September 1;
- entrance into Kindergarten (age 5) on or before September 1;
- entrance into First Grade (age 6) on or before September 1.
- Parishioners who are active, contributing members of Incarnation Catholic Church, or other local, or out-of-state Catholic parishes if relocating, will be given first priority for admission into Incarnation Catholic School.
- In, and out of, parish tuition rates are available to practicing Catholics. Families of other faiths are welcome at ICS; a third tuition rate will apply, and all members of the school community will be instructed in the tenants of the Catholic Church.
Admission Procedures: For all grade levels, a personal tour of the campus is encouraged. Families will receive application forms at that time, or download the forms from the Registration page to complete the application process. The application can be completed at the conclusion of the tour, or can be mailed back later. If the applicant is familiar with the school and does not need a tour, the application forms are available in the school office or download them from the Registration page
For grades 6 – 8, an interview with the Principal, Ms. Marrie McLaughlin is required before registration is complete. A copy of the student’s most recent report card and standardized test scores are required for consideration for admission into ICS. After acceptance, a half-day visit for applicants can be arranged in the student’s current grade level.
Financial Aid: Financial aid is available through the St. Petersburg Diocese,
Incarnation Catholic School accepts Florida's Step Up For Students Scholarship. Current ICS families with students entering grades K through 8 are able to apply. Transferring students who have been in a public school for an entire year are also eligible. This Florida Tax Scholarship Program helps families with tuition. Go online to www.stepupforstudents.org for more information.
Family Service Requirement. Families are required to perform 20 hours of service to the school by volunteering at various school events and functions throughout the year.
Immunizations: All students entering ICS must meet the immunization requirements set by law. Parents are required to provide proof of immunizations by submitting the blue Florida Certification of Immunization form and also provide a current physical form obtained from their child’s physician.
Extended AM/PM Care: Morning care and after school care programs are available. For information, please read: Extended AM/PM Care